Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Cancel Family Plan And Return To Regular Premium

Can't Cancel Family Plan And Return To Regular Premium

Hi.  Could somebody help please???  I signed up to Premium plan 4 or 5 years ago and had been paying £9.99 a month.  Over a year ago my premium went up to £14.99 per month.  I'm not very tech savvy (to say the least!) and Googled 'increase in Spotify premium' and I can't remember what answers came up but, suffice to say, I just thought that I was stuck with the £14.99 premium. Yesterday I was chatting with my nephew about Spotify and told him about the premium rise and he went and looked at my Profile.  It showed that I'm on the Premium Family plan.  I never signed up for Premium Family - I have no family!  Have tried for two days to try and change the plan back to regular Premium but a page keeps coming up saying 'Oh no! We're all mixed up. Refresh or try later'  Well, I've been trying and trying and they're still 'mixed up'!!  Has anyone else had this problem and rectified it?  If I cancel the whole membership and start again will I lose my playlists?  Also, - very long shot I know - but is there anyway I can get Spotify to recompense me for paying for a plan I didn't know I had and that I never asked for???  Alternatively, is there a better provider than Spotify who you can actually make contact with?  Thank you for any advice you can offer.

1 Reply

If you want can contact Spotify directly with them click here . They will handle your problems from the inside of Spotify instead of trying to troubleshoot it from the outside. They get back to you pretty quickly. Hope this helps

Kudos are appreciated

🙂 

Suggested posts