Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t Change Playlist Covers

Can’t Change Playlist Covers

Today i opened a new account and when i tried to change the cover of my playlist, i couldn’t. The pen icon doesn’t show up. There isn’t an option about changing the cover. Also the apps theme was different. I saw a reply to someone that has the same problem that says ‘we are trying new features’ but i don’t want to try THIS feature.  Please take me out of this ‘trying new features‘ thing. Or please take back the cover changing option. 

1 Reply

Hello @Serasu,

Welcome to the Community!

We’re really sorry to hear you're unhappy with the recent changes we're currently testing on the desktop app. Our team is working on improving the new desktop experience, but we can't say if or when any specific features will be back. 

For now, we'd suggest you add your +VOTE to this idea if you'd like to be able to switch between the test version and the old design or submit a new idea for any particular feature you'd like to see return in the new app design.

There's already a live idea here to bring back the edit playlist feature, that you might also be interested in.

Adding your vote to ideas is the best way to provide your feedback as well as a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope this info is useful. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

Stay safe and have a great day ahead.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts