Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Delete Playlists

Solved!

Can't Delete Playlists

Whenever I delete a playlist thru the Spotify Desktop app in Windows, within a minute or so the playlist reappears. I also can't rearrange my playlists. Same problem. After a minute or so they go back to the same order they were. Please help. would really like to clean up my library. I also use Spotify on my Galaxy Note 4. I haven't tried managing my playlists on there yet, but I figured it would be easier on the desktop app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @bydavidrosen and welcome to the community!

Have you tried closing the app on your Note / logging out and then deleting your playlists in the desktop client?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

well this doesn't seem to be a common issue because at my PC it works completely fine. Have you aready tryed a clean reinstalation?

good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Marked as solution

Hey @bydavidrosen and welcome to the community!

Have you tried closing the app on your Note / logging out and then deleting your playlists in the desktop client?

I'm gonna try that this morning. If that doesn't work I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the windows program like the above comment suggested.

That did it! Thank you. Guess I just can't be logged into both at once or it confuses the syncing.

It should be no problem to be logged in to different devices at the same time, but it might be a current bug with the android app. I'm going to give this information to one of our Android Experts so that the developers can look into the issue.

At least you have a workaround that helps in the meantime 🙂

Suggested posts