Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Find Album on Artist Page But Can Listen To It Normally

Can't Find Album on Artist Page But Can Listen To It Normally

Hi everyone , i've been away from the community for sometime , was on vacation and stuff, but this new issue just made me get back to discuss it. So recently Hardwell's new album was just released, "United We Are" , I discovered it by just looking on my notifications and there was Hardwell sharing his new album, I listened to it with absolutely no problems, but when I was searching the album to listen to it again I couldn't find it on Hardwell's page, I was intrigued, so I searched for the songs that I've saved from the album, and there it was everything, I just clicked the album and I could listen to it all again... 

At first I was thinking that it should be a country availability issue, but this make no sense because I've listen to the entire album already. So anyone have a clue what it might be ?

Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!
5 Replies

You should be able to see it on his artist page here:

Hardwell – United We Are

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes I do find it, but I can't find it when I go , Hardwell's page and then albuns, for me his last release is from 2014, his new album was released now on January 21st
Give kudos if you think it was useful, and mark 'Accept as Solution' if it solved your problem!

Hmmm... can you try logging out of the app, and then back in?

Otherwise I'm not sure what else you can try, but at least you can still play the album.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've tried that, nothing changed, and yes I'm not even mad I was just curious why this is happening, I think I'll ask to some friend to search it to, if he have same trouble It is country issue..

So yeah think it's a country issue, a friend see's same thing

Suggested posts