Premium

Country

Malaysia 

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 7)

My Question or Issue

My spotify is working perfectly fine on my OPPO phone. However, it's not able to work on my PC. Also, my OPPO has been off the internet grid for a week due to reasons, so I'm not sure if that might be the reason it's still usable.
Songs are downloaded, but they're unable to play with the software keep stating "Can't play current song" and proceeds to skip to another track before stating the same thing again ad infinitum.

Also, my premium sub is still valid and not yet expired.

Also, I have tried logging out, logging back in, re-installing the app, deleting the songs manually and redownloading them. Nope. Not working.

Please advise.
P/s: did you guys did an update earlier? I was using this around 12-18 hours ago on my PC and it was working fine.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nevermind. After restarting 2 times, it worked. Apparently it killed the audio drivers too, resulting in my speakers not working just now, therefore I restarted.
Now it works normally.
A mod pls close this topic. Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Nevermind. After restarting 2 times, it worked. Apparently it killed the audio drivers too, resulting in my speakers not working just now, therefore I restarted.
Now it works normally.
A mod pls close this topic. Thanks.

Suggested posts