Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Sort by Album or Artist Anymore

Can't Sort by Album or Artist Anymore

In some recent update the ability to arrange my saved music properly by clicking on the Album or Artist tabs at the top of the screen has disappeared.

Now saved songs can only be listened to in the order they were saved in, so if I want to listen to them in the order they appear on the album I need to click and go to the album page, removing half the point of saving them in the first place.

Is this a known bug, or yet another of Spotify's new 'features' to further remove user control?

4 Replies

I have this problem too and it's really frustrating. 

I'm having the same problem with not being able to sort anything, and also when I remove a saved song from an artist then track order seems to change at random. 

I've got the same issue and hate this...

I am also experiencing this issue. I'm a Mac user with MacOS Sierra (I didn't see a similar thread in the Mac forums when I checked, so I thought I'd chime in here.) I am experiencing the same issue you mentioned, with an inability to sort saved music by Title/Artist/Album columns. It always default sorts by Date Added with the newest additions on top.

This has been the biggest issue I've experienced with the desktop application in the few years I've been using it. I hope it is addressed soon, but I've been worried since this has been an issue for several months now. 

Suggested posts