Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add local files to "your music"

Can't add local files to "your music"

Realizing that neither of these scenarios work...

1)I go to "local files" then try to click and drag songs into "your music->songs"

2)I go to a playlist that has local files and click the "plus" sign next to any local files (the plus sign just stays as a plus sign, doesn't turn ino a check symbol, and the song also doesn't get added to "songs"

If "your music" is meant to replace the starring system, which alot of us are trying to figure out how to transition into, this is a dealbreaker of a limitation.

thanks

-M

6 Replies

I am having this same problem. I cannot add some songs I used to have "Starred" that are now just ticks (plus sign) that are local files into My Music, Songs list... What's going on here?

Locak files haven't been integrated into your music yet. They're working on it.

i have noticed that some of my local files will transfer into the "songs" list but not all of them

@merlin5153 wrote:

i have noticed that some of my local files will transfer into the "songs" list but not all of them

Hey there. Thanks for your input.

Local files will go to this list, if it's also on Spotify available. Others, you can't put them.

I'm sorry!

Will it ever be possible to add non available songs to your music? this is really annoying right now...

I agree - why would I need to add local files if they're already available on Spotify?  I want to add local files BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT available on Spotify.  Silliness.

Suggested posts