Premium

Country

UK

Device

Windows 10 Laptop and Android Phone

Operating System

Windows 10

Hi,

I'm unable to add tracks to my playlist since 13/09/2019. When i do it on my desktop, and try and drag a track in, i get the stop/prohibition sign and when i try and do it on my phone, i click the three dots, click 'Add to Playlist' and then my playlist isn't there. Only two other lists i don't use now. Can you explain this please as i'm paying for premium.

2 Replies

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues!

What it sounds like to me is that you're trying to add songs to playlists that your account doesn't have permission to edit, are you sure you're logged into the right account? Check who the playlist is created by, and verify that it matches your profile name. 

If this doesn't work for you, would you mind attaching screenshots of the error as well as some of your playlists that don't let you add to them? You can also try making them "Collaborative Playlists," meaning other accounts can add to the playlists (but 99.99% of the time nobody else adds anything unless you share your link elsewhere)

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Hi,

Here's a screen shot although it's mins the 'stop' sign as snipping tool didn't capture this.

Does this help? The only person that uses this account is me.

Suggested posts