Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change the order of the tracks in my playlist after updating to v0.9.15.27.g87efe634

Solved!

Can't change the order of the tracks in my playlist after updating to v0.9.15.27.g87efe634

Just like the title says.^

Whenever I try to (re)order the tracks in any of my own playlists it shows the following: http://i.imgur.com/5VXkq1G.jpg

According to the forbidden/cant-do icon I don't have permissions.

Oh and the search seems to be broken, only the suggestions work but the search constantly says: http://i.imgur.com/mkFwUGP.jpg (Something went wrong, try again.)

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello: Things to check on playlists in the top headers of the columns are there any green arrows pointing up or down? If there is click on these headers until they go away to return to custom playlist ordering, and now you should be able to move tracks up and down as you wish. Also playlists you follow you will not be able to reorder track listings by dragging up or down. For custom track ordering of following playlists is to drag and drop those songs into your own new playlist, and now you can order them anyway you wish to.

As far as search goes those warnings are standard when a search result was not found. Might try using spotify:search:Item name and see if you get better results, but seems to be the search term you used did not find anything based of what you were looking for. Hope this help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Really? Nobody?

Marked as solution

Hello: Things to check on playlists in the top headers of the columns are there any green arrows pointing up or down? If there is click on these headers until they go away to return to custom playlist ordering, and now you should be able to move tracks up and down as you wish. Also playlists you follow you will not be able to reorder track listings by dragging up or down. For custom track ordering of following playlists is to drag and drop those songs into your own new playlist, and now you can order them anyway you wish to.

As far as search goes those warnings are standard when a search result was not found. Might try using spotify:search:Item name and see if you get better results, but seems to be the search term you used did not find anything based of what you were looking for. Hope this help.

**bleep**ing thank you

Suggested posts