Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't download Spotify

Solved!

Can't download Spotify

Hello!

I have a new computer and cannot download Spotify on my new computer that I have.
Have tried to disable the firewall on my computer but still doesn't it?
On my new computer, I have windows 7 and my last record, I had windows 7 with.

This response I got when I downloaded Spotify:

The installer was unable to connect to the internet. Please make sure the computer is connected to the internet and that no firewall is blocking the connection and try again.
Error code: 51

My internet works great and have tried with my firewall, no error at all. Must be a bug or reached. Please help me fix this problem soon!
Hear from you soon! Greetings
90 Replies

Why does the LOGIN window and the UI look completely different from the one I'm used to? I used this link: http://download.spotify.com/Spotify%20Installer.exe. This is not some pirated version right? Thanks.

Hi Peter,

I've tried all of the above possiblities.

Using the large installer exe it can't connect to the internet in the log in window. 

Using the small one I get a referral to error code 52. I also tried to deactivate the firewall. Internet connection is working fine.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Hi Peter! Think you can help me out as well? I'm getting an error 17 on my PC when I try to download 

Thanks! Allie

Solved:

Reinstalled windows...... now it works fine.

I can't dowload Spotify either. I have windows 10 and it was working fine then all of a sudden it won't open and when I try to redownload it it says error: 18

No, that was no help at all!

Thanks Peter,

You fixed my problem too!  I needed the larger sized file to download the app to pc.  Spotify should give you a free month.  THANKS!

Thank you!  This way still works years later.  I struggled for a month with the standard web download.

Best, 

Scott 

Hi! I downloaded Spotify last night and downloaded the setup. Then, when I got to the setup the time rised from 5 mins to 50+ mins. My network had good connection. After closing the installer, everything ran smoothly on my web browser. Could the installer have a problem?

I'm trying the installer that takes up more space. I just need to know, why does this happen? My firewall never told me that Spotify was harmful or so.

Also, here's a picture of what the **bleep** happened today.

It seemed to only reach 30+ today, but last night it reached 50+. I never got a picture from last night.

EVIDENCE.PNG

Yep, worked for me too!

Suggested posts