Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't drag songs to playlist, can't arrange songs in playlist, can't move playlists.

Can't drag songs to playlist, can't arrange songs in playlist, can't move playlists.

For some reason I can't drag songs to playlist, can't arrange songs in a playlist, can't move playlists. This makes it almost impossible to listen to music on spotify. I'm using Windows 10, have uninstalled and reinstalled, it's not because i clicked on a sorting list like title, artist or album. There are no clear answers on what to do to fix this, not very excited about this happening. I've been using spotify every day for almost five years. Please help.

1 Reply

Also having this issue. Also unable to right click a song or album (functions much like the three dots). Also tried various troubleshooting steps including clearing all data and installing from both website and Windows Store.

However, I did find that if you right click or open the playlist you're trying to add it to, then go back to the song, all methods of adding to and managing that playlist are now available, until you completely quit the app. Then you have to work around it all over again.

Suggested posts