Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't here voice track !

Solved!

Can't here voice track !

Hi all,

Since this morning, on the windows desktop app, I can't hear anymore voice track for almost each music.

I only hear the instrumental track and chorus track.

It seems that's the main voice track has a very low sound.

Is there a way to correct this ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're question made me think and I tried an other music by an other software and I had the same problem.

That was my jack plug that was not correctly plug in... Sorry...

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi @SeyoS!

That seems unusual. Have you tried tweaking the volume on your desktop or Spotify desktop app? I've attached a screenshot of the settings where you can adjust music quality. Could you maybe paste links to the tracks on this thread so I could hear them for myself?

Thanks!

A

Screenshot (313).png

Hi @SeyoS!

That seems unusual. Have you tried tweaking the volume on your desktop or Spotify desktop app? I've attached a screenshot of the settings where you can adjust music quality. Could you maybe paste links to the tracks on this thread so I could hear them for myself?

Thanks!

A

Screenshot (313).png
Screenshot (313).png

I've tried several change to settings without success... 

I also tried to reboot my computer and reinstall the application!

Help !!!

I'm force to limit my self to classical music. Almost every music with a voice track has a problem.

That's very strange. I'm unsure about how I'd proceed if I had the same issue hearing vocals. If you're on social media, maybe you could get in contact with a member of the SpotifyCares team on Facebook or Twitter. In the meantime, other community members could chip in here with a hopeful solution to the problem you're having with vocal tracks.

Kind regards,

A

Also, is this issue only with Spotify?

Yes, all other sound from other application are not altered.

Marked as solution

You're question made me think and I tried an other music by an other software and I had the same problem.

That was my jack plug that was not correctly plug in... Sorry...

Lol, that's no problem. I'm glad it got sorted 🙂

Suggested posts