Free

Country

Spain

Device

PC Windows

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Suddenly, I stopped hearing the music on my wireless headset (Corsair Void Pro). If I change to my speakers, It works. It's not the headset's problem because I can hear all the other sounds of the computer (YouTube, PC sounds/notifications).  I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app, but It still doesn't work. The volume is at maximum. What can I do? It's so annoying!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Capywave

Another thing I'd suggest is muting and unmuting Spotify app through the speaker icon on Taskbar:

1. right-click on speaker icon
2. select Open Volume Mixer
3. mute and unmute Spotify

4. restart Spotify and try playing something.

Also, does Spotify pop up any blue bars whilst attempting playback? If yes, let me know what it says. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Capywave, welcome to the Community!

You can try marking your headset device as default in your audio settings. You can check this Winaero guide on how to. 🙂

Let me know if that does the trick!

SebastySpotify Star

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, I've just checked It and it seems that my headset is already set as default, so do you know any other solution?

Marked as solution

@Capywave

Another thing I'd suggest is muting and unmuting Spotify app through the speaker icon on Taskbar:

1. right-click on speaker icon
2. select Open Volume Mixer
3. mute and unmute Spotify

4. restart Spotify and try playing something.

Also, does Spotify pop up any blue bars whilst attempting playback? If yes, let me know what it says. 🙂

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star

I feel so dumb right now... I opened the volume mixer to try what you said and Spotify  was at minimum so that's why I couldn't hear the music... **bleep** thank you so much and sorry xD

It worked! I don't know why it was muted. but thank you! I was getting annoyed already and almost gave up on Spotify, LOL.

If got kinda the same problem and fixed it with : sound properties /headset properties/improvements/ enable "turn off all sound effects"

Suggested posts