Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in on Desktop (Windows 7)

Can't log in on Desktop (Windows 7)

Spotify Username

drroller

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

So. my problem is that I cannot log into the Spotify with Facebook login a neither with username/password combo. I'm not getting any error messages or anything it just loading until eternity. I'm using it on workplace network, but nothing is banned and my colleagues can use it perfectly. Any suggestions? 

2 Replies

Hey @drroller.

Just to confirm, are you logged in to Facebook before launching Spotify? If so, Spotify should validate your information and log you in automatically. Otherwise, a pop-up should ask you to enter your Facebook log in details.

Also, make sure there aren't other Facebook profiles logged in the same desktop before you try to log in again.

About logging in with your email address and password, I suggest trying to reset the password by typing your email address to see if there's an account linked to it.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Yes, I'm logged in on Facebook in the browser and I'm the only one who's using this laptop. It looks like the problem is with the glorious proxy. I'm looking for a solution to use proxy auto-config in Spotify.

Suggested posts