Announcements

Can't make Spotify work on a PC home computer recently upgraded to Windows-10

Re: Can't make Spotify work on a PC home computer recently upgraded to Windows-10

Music Fan
SUPER FANTASTIC!!! You hit the nail on the head in solving the problem that was beyond all the so-called technical experts who insisted I would have to do a complete clean and reload the 25 or so playlists one-at-a-time which were constructed over the years with my MacBook Laptop and worked PERFECTLY. No doubt the chat-bots were just reading and sending me boiler-plate messages and didn’t have a clue what they were doing. My response to those idiotic suggestions was quite simply - NOT ACCEPTABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your excellent fix of disabling and then reenabling all the audio drivers. This has been driving me out of my mind for the last two weeks. INCREDIBLE how easy the solution was after trying everything possible at least 100 times. I am extremely grateful for your support.

Jack

Re: Can't make Spotify work on a PC home computer recently upgraded to Windows-10

Music Fan

SUPER FANTASTIC!!!  

Music Fan

Exactly what I am seeing on my PC using Windows-10

Music Fan

EXACTLY!!

SUGGESTED POSTS