Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play Daft Punk on PC

Can't play Daft Punk on PC

Hello, I have a strange problem. On my PC I suddenly can't play anything by Daft Punk, which is very annoying. I've tried most/all of their singles and tried songs on every album but it always says that the song is not available. I tried playing a lot songs by other artist and everything is fine. I can look at their page and see all their songs but when I double click or press play, nothing happens. Also if I queue the songs, it just skips over their songs.

I have restarted the computer and that doesn't work, I tried re-installing Spotify but that didn't work either. I am a premium member.

Computer: Dell inspiron 15 7559

Operating system: Windows 64

4 Replies

Experiencing the exact same issue, not only on my PC (funnily enough I also have a Dell Inspiron 15) but also on the free android app.

**Edit**

I did some reading and my guess is that the issue with listening on pc is due to the problem with the new update for desktop: 1.0.65.

There have been users who also can't play any tracks from certain artists like
Kasabian, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Lana Del Rey and Red Hot Chili Peppers. 

I've read reinstalling to an older version will fix the issue, my advice would be just to wait for more updates for the desktop app.

Same thing's happening to me. 
What a premium service...!

Cant play any Daft Punk music anymore **bleep**!
Seriously ? WHAT THE **bleep**

Well, I managed to temporarily solve the problem by uninstalling the normal desktop version and installing the Spotify app from the windows app store.

It actually seems a little bit faster in terms of loading time and such, and I can play daft punk again (!).

Suggested posts