Free

Country

Serbia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

This started happening a few days ago. Figured it would fix itself with the next restart. When that didnt work, I tried reinstalling the program and it got even worse. On the first day I couldn't play a few songs I normally would in my playlist. I'd like to say that all songs in it USED TO BE PLAYABLE earlier this week. This morning, only about 10 songs were playable. I then reinstalled spotify hoping it would fix it. It made it worse. Now I can't play a single song. It plays for about 5 seconds and cuts off completely after that, can't even fast forward it, same for songs outside of my playlist. I just recorded it: https://youtu.be/Vchrclyit7I

3 Replies

I am having the same problem. I even purchased a premium subscription hoping that would solve it but all it did was make it worse. now I can bearly play any songs or only a few seconds of them where it was only a minor issue before. I also noticed that the  "my favourite songs" playlist is just gone now after purchasing premium. I can't even make a new playlist to add them back to because that basic feature doesn't seem to work now either. 

Dang nobody replying. Guess it's time to search for a new music app

that's what I did. I'm using tidal now.

Suggested posts