Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play certain music by certain artists, can't play current song error

Solved!

Can't play certain music by certain artists, can't play current song error

I have a problem with the desktop app from spotify, it doesn't play a few artist when I click to play the songs. I have the issue with the albums of Daft Punk and Kendrick Lamar and it is really annoying. I can play other artist's music but not those. does anyone know what I can do about this, I've tried deleting and installing spotify allready.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Mine works again!! I deleted spotify from my pc and installed it again via the windows store, I don't know why that fixed my problem but it's probably something with the version on the windows store. So for the ones with the same problem as I had try uninstalling spotify and then download it again in the windows store application. 

Good luck !!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Install on windows store.. 

Screenshot_2.png

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I've got a similar problem, but for me it's Mac Miller.

Can't listen to any of his Songs, doesn't matter if I try Android, Windows or Web Player
Other artists work fine...

I have the problem now. Mine can't play Fifth Harmony and Kesha

I cant either play the songs of Kendrick Lamar, but any oyhet artist works fine. Got this problem just a couple days ago, really annoying..

Same here, its Eminem for me

As i read through the front page more ppl seem to have this problem

For me Webplayer works, not a solution, but a workaround till this anoyying bug gets fixed

Marked as solution

Mine works again!! I deleted spotify from my pc and installed it again via the windows store, I don't know why that fixed my problem but it's probably something with the version on the windows store. So for the ones with the same problem as I had try uninstalling spotify and then download it again in the windows store application. 

Good luck !!

i can't play SILVA songs.

sucks

install the Windows Sotre version! WORKS!

I don´t know why it says "solved" if its not. I've tried reinstaling the app on WIndows, deleting the caché, but it doesn't work. I can't play Queens Of The Stone Age or Red Hot Chili Peppers for example. It's the same on the Android app in my cell phone...

dg.PNG
Marked as solution

Install on windows store.. 

Screenshot_2.png

Great, works on Windows. But in android?

not yet.. on my android, still not working. =(

I've tried deleting the com.spotify folder on the phone and then reinstalling it, but it doesn't work either 😞

Suggested posts