Free

Country

Japan

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12 / Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Now, so many song can play on my phone, but it can't play on windows.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think also temp's problem.

I read some other topic witch is same error.

hope spotify can fix this, or we can delete temp ourself.

I find a way to fix it temporarily.

Find your offline songs Stronge in advenced setting, and delete ".../Spotify/Users" folder.

You no need reinstall spotify.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @TUNGLINWU,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

If you're experiencing greyed out songs or unavailable songs this might be caused due to legal terms in your country - you can read all about it here.

If songs are skipping, pausing or the play button does not work, please reinstall a fresh copy of Spotify on your device to make sure you get the latest version.

Note: It is important for all devices to be updated properly for the service to work like it should 

Hope this helps 😃

Thanks for your reply,

but the song is white, and it can play on my phone

so I think it's not local or country problem.

I will try reinstall spotify.

@OneByBoo

After reinstall spotify, this error still happend.

this is a huge problem with spotify desktop that has been  happening for the past couple weeks and spotify is doing NOTHING about it. They are telling people to try reinstalling but that is only a TEMPORARY fix IF THAT. It was working just fine for years up untila  week or two ago spotify desktop usesrs started getting thee problem so its obvious spotify has made some changs that has fact every thing up. Its probably time to support other streaming platforms since Spotify doesn't seem to listen to its users. We tell them over and over the songs are not greyed out and work fine on all other devices and they keep responding with their generic responses that just don't help. THEY are the ones who neeed to fix sh!t on their end and stop telling the users to re-install when THAT is not the proper solution....

Marked as solution

I think also temp's problem.

I read some other topic witch is same error.

hope spotify can fix this, or we can delete temp ourself.

I find a way to fix it temporarily.

Find your offline songs Stronge in advenced setting, and delete ".../Spotify/Users" folder.

You no need reinstall spotify.

Suggested posts