Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play songs on Spotify that were on hard drive once on Windows 10

Can't play songs on Spotify that were on hard drive once on Windows 10

I have a problem with Spotify playing songs. Here is what happened, origianlly on my Windows 10 laptop I used to have both Spotify and iTunes. iTunes eventually stopped working for me because for whatever reason it locked me out of opening it. So now I just use Spotify. However, for whatever reason, it will not let me play songs that were originally on my iTunes account! And I mean songs that I downloaded off of CD. I checked my settings on my desktop because I read a few threads in the community and they said to toggle with the settings so it can work. I toggled with it where I checked off Downloads, and it worked for songs that I originally downloaded off of iTunes before I got locked out, but not for the files I put on iTunes from CD. It tells me that I can load imported files, but I don't have the imported files since I deleted all of my songs that I had from iTunes. When I do search for songs that I did import physically, my account did recognize it as being in my library. Is there something I need to do to the files or do I need to reinstall Spotify?

0 Replies

Suggested posts