Can't play specific artists/songs

Re: Can't play specific artists/songs

Derpo18
Casual Listener

I've had the exact same problem since about Saturday. Just like you said it won't let me play stuff from artists I haven't listened too before. I tried everything and nothing seems to work. Btw Spotify on my phone works fine, Spotify downloaded on my computer is having this issue. Let me know if any of you guys get an answer. 

Voyahex

I've also been experiencing this problem. The only solution I have found on multiple threads is to uninstall and reinstall Spotify, but this seems to be a temporary fix rather than a permanent one. I really hope the devs can get on top of this problem, because it's super obnoxious to deal with and almost makes me want to go back to Soundcloud.

EDIT: I found a solution here

Fabled
Casual Listener

Same thing has been happening to me for the past couple weeks. I've honestly stopped listening to Spotify because of it. Reinstalling only fixes it until computer restart.

sickonexd
Music Fan

yup, this happened to me too, I reinstalled spotify and now I can't play any of spotify songs, I can play only local files xD

tangyzingy
Regular

Bought Premium, problem went away 🙂 

Derpo18
Casual Listener

Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify today. The problem got worse. Now I can't play anything from spotify at all. Only local files. 

SUGGESTED POSTS