Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't right click currently playing song or add to playlist

Can't right click currently playing song or add to playlist

Title. I have several playlist that divide my music based on genre, category, etc. For some reason I can't right click the currently playing song in Play Queue or add that song to any of my playlists. I have to manually look it up in browse or a playlist it is already in.

For example, I have a playlist called "Full Library" and a playlist called "Mainstream." I'm playing "Full Library" on shuffle and a Chainsmokers song comes on. I realize it is not in "Mainstream" and want to move it into that playlist. I can't drag the Chainsmokers song into "Mainstream" or right click the song to bring up the menu. I have to go to "Full Library" and search up the song, and only then can I add the song to "Mainstream."

Anyone else getting this bug? I remember being able to do it before, and I have no idea why I can't do it now.

9 Replies

Rightclicking on the song down in the left corner still brings up the menu just now playing that doesn't work which is annoying.

I echo the previous messages: I can right click everything but the song under "Now Playing" in the "Play Queue." This popped up a few weeks ago or so. I doubt Spotify will ever fix it, since it's a "minor" issue that you can manually work around by right clicking the song from the bottom left corner. It's annoying and dumb though.

HEY SPOTIFY. PLZ REPLY. THX.

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

PLZ ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE

@whatever51 Every time you bump this, you spam everyone who has subscribed to it in the hope of receiving an actual answer, while driving away anyone who might actually be inclined or qualified to help.

How does it drive "away anyone who might actually be inclined or qualified to help"? I don't know how else to get attention to this issue.

Tweet to them? Make a new post every week? Email them about it periodically?

He's right, useless email is annoying but... I also think is one of the stupidest bugs I've seen in a while & it needs to get fixed ASAP.

SPOTIFY? YOU THERE? ANYBODY?

OR ARE YOU (once again) AVOIDING YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS?

Suggested posts