Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't search any Artist and see their top hits and albums? What happened?

Solved!

Can't search any Artist and see their top hits and albums? What happened?

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Devices

iPhone 7 on 12.2 / Thinkpad on Windows 7 Pro

Operating System

iOS 12.2  / Windows 7 Pro

The whole interface seems to have changed (regardless of the device or OS I'm using).  When I search an artist, I don't see results for Artists.  I can no longer click on an artist name in an exsiting playlist and get any data returned nor see an artists' top songs and album lists.  I'm a preimum customer who pays for this service.  What happened to the functionality I thought I was paying for?  What good is this service if someone can't search for example "Led Zeppelin" and see their most popoular songs as well as browse album by album?  PLEASE fix this...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This appears fixed or rolled back now, which is great!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @88Keys88Keys 

It's an ongoing issue and Spotify teams are looking into fixing this as soon as possible. You can keep your eye on Spotify Status (Twitter) for updates on this. 🙂

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply @Sebasty.  I haven't really noticed the positives to the interface changes made to be honest.  I just wish they'd roll back the code and re-assess, maybe do some A/B testing with their premium subscribers before the next release.   Good to know it's recognized as an issue though.  Hope it gets fixed before I have to find another service.  I've invested a good amount of time creating spotify playlists for myself and others and use the app daily etc, but this will quickly become untenable.

Marked as solution

This appears fixed or rolled back now, which is great!

Suggested posts