Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see people who follow my playlist

Can't see people who follow my playlist

HI!

From new versions of Spotify where people follow other people/playlists etc and not subscribe to it, I can't see the people who is following my playlists. For example, in this playlist has 13 followers (formerly subscribers) but  I can only see 3 people and no more:

Sin título.png

Old versions allowed to visualize all the followers.

74 Replies

How can we make this get heard by the Spotify developers? This is rather irritating that people want a feature to be returned and yet there is no reply at all by Spotify to give any reason as to why it was removed or why it won't become a feature, yet this is in their own community forums.

Hey @adambowen93,

You're not the only one who misses this feature.

Please vote for this idea and post there so it can be implemented in future versions of the app.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This thread is over 3 years old and Spotify hasn't acknowledged it yet? Seriously?

What's even more baffling is that it's a past feature that no longer exists.  Meaning, it's not like it'll take new develpment dollars or time to implement.  The work was already done.  They simply removed a feature, have ignored compliants and requests to bring it back despite pages and pages of threads on the subject. I work for a software company, and this type of negative attention to what's considered a small develpment pebble would be a no-brainer to fix.. *shaking head* 😕

Still no progress?

How is this STILL not a thing?!?!?!?!?!

Now not only do we not see who's following us, but the NUMBER of followers has disappeared? I don't even see that any more!

100% agree

Spotify has had a lot of good things that they just keep removing, I miss the lyrics too

Spotify PLEASE

Spotify apparently **bleep**s up on every update

I've had playlists before that got no followers, now my playlist is starting to gain attraction and i want to see who follows it. Sucks they removed the feature.

Spotify, listen to what your users want and bring that feature back!

It's sucks that's spotify took off many useful features they use to have such as, chat, add ons, direct share...
Its a case of a successful app that get bigger and worse at same time. 😞

Please add the feature back! I personally don't see any legit reason as to why such a feature was removed in the first place. I'd enjoy seeing who is following my playlists as they may have similar lists themselves which i'd wanna check out, instead of using these naff spotify-made playlists that rarely have something decent in. 

Thanks

Spotify's MO seems to be: "we don't respond to problems. If we've washed our hands of this issue then we mark it as "SOLVED"

It has happened to me every time I've had a question about a problem and ask whether the realize how valuable a feature is and will they please restore it.

Nothing. just crickets form Spotify.

BUT... they always mark my complaint as "solved."

So disrespectful to the customer.

They might not be able to complete the request because of how their current client functions. Some clients, although better than previous clients, may offer different functions so that they may be faster. Another thing is that they might be trying to push the "Know what your friends are listening to" section where you connect via Facebook or Twitter. This would give Spotify more exposure to the internet.

I can see the number of followers but I'm just interested in who they are.

I can't believe Spotify still has not addressed this issue.

Really wish they would bring it back, like having Instagram but you can't see who your followers are, just the number lol. Doesn't make sense to me...

Maybe put a feature so that you can download music that's already on your phone to your spotify, so you don't have to change apps when u wanna listen to a song that isn't on spotify.

Suggested posts