Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see playlist followers in new Spotify version

Can't see playlist followers in new Spotify version

In the new version of Spotify, playlists list the number of followers each playlist has, but not who is following it. In the previous version there were thumbnails of three followers, but there was no way to see more (very annoying). Now it seems that you can't see the identities of anyone following your playlists. Am I missing something here?

106 Replies

Spotify, you bunch of lazy useless **BLEEP** (let's see if you delete this, then we'll know if you're just wilfully ignoring us!)
You have a great product, but you are a woefully AWFUL company run by a bunch of halfwits at the top. Why does it take way longer than necessary to just get a REPLY (not even a solution!) to any issue??? It took you literally years to even get a beta stage explicit filter for iOS only. It's such a shame that Spotify is a great app, but the corporate side is as rubbish as could possibly be.

Gotta say you really live it up to that Community Legend status, my friend. 😉

I think I probably agree with some specific ways in which the App or user
experience could be better, especially from a playlister or artist
perspective, but I'm not sure this method of achieving a better experience
is constructive. However, I do hope that the social aspects such as the one
in question do improve.

@mikeedel If you want to see constructive ideas, check out the hundreds, if not thousands, of articulate and well-reasoned suggestions made by clearly intelligent and knowledegable people in the threads about Spotify getting rid of sharing and messaging. And Spotify's response? Absolutely nothing! Sorry to say that Spotify don't bother reading these boards any more, have contempt for their customers and won't be bringing back the social features any time soon.

Premium member for 6+ years...Can literally rememeber the days of trying to convince Friends and Family to use this app/service! WE (the grassroots users) are hugely responsible for spreading the word all these years, and a large contributing factor to the success of Spotify. The LEAST you can do is give us our "Playlist Followers" back! You owe the community/Customers.....Thumbs down. Will not be paying for premium soon. 

Agreed, please make us be able to see who is following our playlist.

+1

Suggested posts