Can't see some people in friends activity though i know they allowed it

Can't see some people in friends activity though i know they allowed it

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Operating System

Windows 10

I had no problem with spotify on my laptop until a month ago. But then, first it started giving random error boxes only saying  "can't start spotify" when i tried to open it. It didn't bother me since i could open it on second try. After that my friend activiy feed stopped showing everyone. I texted some people asking if they closed their settings and they said they didn't. Then i found on community posts that somtimes redownloading the app helps but after several tries i still can't see my friends and i'm here. Please help me if you know anything about this.

3 Replies

Hi @michael_1995,

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out about this.

If you're unable to see any information on your Friend Feed, we'd first recommend giving these steps a try in order to check your host files.

In case this doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is different than simply reinstalling and can be helpful for clearing any cache that might be causing the issues.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tried clean reinstall but i still can't see some of my friends and the app started giving errors saying spotify couldn't be started.

Hi @michael_1995,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you try clearing any entries containing Spotify from the host files on your system. 

These can often cause such issues. Follow the steps described in this Solution

Let us know how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts