Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and are looking into it. Subscribe here if you don't see the stories or here if they cause your app to stop responding. We'll keep you updated in those threads.

Can't see what my friends are listening to after update

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can't see what my friends are listening to after update

Pleaaaase spotify get back the feature that enables us to see what friends are listening to without having to follow!!!!

Highlighted

It didn't work for me. i did what you sugested and nothing. I got the same thing that I had before. 

Highlighted

They took it away again!!!!

Highlighted

is there any way to do this on the mac? every time I try it says there's no application to open it 

Highlighted

Hi! After updating my app the other day, my riend feed disappeared from the right bar which is a bummer. I can no longer see what my friends are listening to anymore. I tried reinstalling the app because that used to work but not anymore. I wish somebody could help on this matter. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem and I'm not happy about it. Instead of my friend feed, I now have what I listened to lately. Does somebody know how to fix that ? 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

The problem is for some reason you now have to have spotify in full screen or pulled out so wide on your screen might as well be in full screen. I find this really dumb and I hope they fix it soon but really hope they don't change it to were it opens and closes. Untitled.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Highlighted

This did not work for me. Any other ideas?
Highlighted

Also missing this feature. IMO, it's the whole premise of their app: to be social. AFAICT, they might be forcing facebook connectivity, which I don't have interest in. Bring this feature back!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Its retarded that you have to go back and DL anything lol. Why cant they just fix the problem ? Also that doesnt work for me. I also unfollowed then re-followed friends again. So im guessing you just cant see what your friends are listening to anymore which defeats the purpose of following them anyway....they need to patch this and fix the problem otherwise makes no sense to connect through facebook.

SUGGESTED POSTS