Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Can't see what my friends are listening to after update

Solved!

Re: Can't see what my friends are listening to after update

WTF is wrong with spotify taking away the friend feed?  That was the fun part about being on spotify, seeing what other people were listening to, sharing songs, having a sense of community.  Now I'm just listening to music by myself in my office.  I can't fathom the stupidity of whoever decided to kill this feature.  I've been a loyal spotify premium customer for years, but I after I write this message I'm going to search for other providers.  Spotify ruined spotify.

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@delendaest

That was due to a test that has now ended. If you log out and back in again twice, your Friend Feed should be back.

osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Casual Listener

If you maximize your window to fullscreen, it should fix the problem.

Casual Listener

One of the only good part of spotify was being able to see what my friends were listening to  and being easily able to share music.  Otherwise, honestly there are many other ways to listen to music.  SO my suggestion is to get it back quick.  I am already paying extra, but am now planning to quit and tell all my friends to do the sam.  Change it Spotify, or forget it. 

user-removed
Not applicable

Try increasing the size of the window. The friends activity section disappears when the spotify window is too small, increasing it will bring it back. 

I can only see my Fb friends' activity. I was able to see my other friend's but it disappeared and I unfollowed her and refollowed but it still wont show me what shes listening to and it keeps deleting her from the sidebar.

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @xxbbxx

You should ask your friend if she is actually sharing her listening info. If she doesn't, it won't appear in your sidebar.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS