Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't share/send track to firends

Can't share/send track to firends

In the past I was able to send tracks/playlist to a specifc friend/follower. In the curent Windows Desktop version, I'm only be able to share songs/tracks/playlists throug thrid party messangers like Facebook Messanger, Telegramm... or at last but not least copy the link and paste it to an email. But this are all things I don't want to do, I just like to click send on track/playlist select a friend/follower at some maybe some notes and click done! 
Why you removed this feature?

Send/share dialog from the pasteSend/share dialog from the paste Current send/share dialogCurrent send/share dialog

4 Replies

The inbox feature was unfortunately discontinued due to few users utilizing it.

You can read more about it here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Inbox-and-messages/td-p/1589566

That's really sad!!!

Lame!!! Bring it back!

I've been waiting 7 years for this feature to be brought back.....It's time.  People don't like sharing/sending songs outside the app.  Terrible user experience.  With the workforce shift to WFH the in-app sharing feature has greater potential of being used more...enhancing overall engagement.  Work life = boredom, looking for alternative entertainment.  Social media = poor mental health, but addicting.  Give us social media music!  Positive music addiction curing all forms of boredom.  Please bring it back.  Not sure what the development and maintenance costs would be, but there has to be legitimate business case.  If you'd like, I'll think about it more deeply and do it for you.

Suggested posts