Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't uninstall Spotify on Windows 7 PC

Can't uninstall Spotify on Windows 7 PC

Hi! On my Windows 7 PC when I go into the Programs and Features to try to uninstall Spotify upon clicking it and pressing uninstall it shows a loading cursor and does nothing. I am not sure why it does this but it is really annoying as I am trying to solve another problem that when the PC is shut down Spotify puts an error message up and prevents shut down.

3 Replies

Hi,

I have a similar case of yours; when I try to uninstall an appication or a program with windows installer, it just takes forever to load(including Spotify). The computer isn't simply fast enough(true) - I'm pretty sure you're having the same case. How about trying other unistaller platforms such as IObit uninstaller? I always use it because it's much faster than windows installer,just the same as windows(not an ad, in case if you think this is.) Try it out, and please tell me if it works. 

By the way, can you give me more explanations about 'error messages prevent shut down?' (Maybe a screenshot will also help.) Let's figure this out - a little help from the devs won't be bad 🙂

Thanks

Hi! All of a sudden after having this problem for months and me just being to careless to go about fixing it, the issue seems to have resolved itself. I just went into the Programs and Features menu and upon clicking it came up right away with the confirmation. 

Thanks!

Good thing it's fixed 🙂

Suggested posts