Announcements

Can you upload your own music?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can you upload your own music?

What is illegal or immoral about listening to the music you paid for?

Highlighted

I would be willing to pay for the service, although it must be said that Google Play and Apple Music users can do this at no extra cost.

Spotify's current local files solution is sub-par and not working well for me.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
So, a live mix I recorded, with music I streamed from Spotify could then, not be re uploaded to my playlist for more sharing? Sharing is caring.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

All you are doing when you are recording a 'mix' from Spotify is illegally copying music made by other people that you don't own- so why should you have the right to share it?  You haven't 'created anything.  It's pretty terrible that so many people don't understand or care about that these days.

Highlighted

I am trying to stream my local mp3 file to my PS4, but it's not playing there. It allows me to click the play button, but it always skips the local file.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Google Music let's you upload your own collection and stream anywhere.  No other service does this.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Nothing.  They are talking about freely sharing it with others, that is the illegal part.

Highlighted

Amazon music let's you upload your own music and stream it from anywhere. There is nothing illegal about streaming your own music and there is no extra cost to do it. Amazon Music doesn't even really store your music, they match it song for song from their catalog.
Highlighted

with Google Music you can

Highlighted

Casual Listener

How come google music and apple music have both this feature for the same price?

SUGGESTED POSTS