Announcements

Can you upload your own music?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Can you upload your own music?

Casual Listener

How come google and apple music have both this feature for the same price?

Highlighted

Gig Goer

This is NOT an answer! -1!

I've got Spotify on 2 PCs, and on my phone, yet even when I download a playlist with the songs on every device, they show up in the playlist on my phone as unavailable?  Why?

Screenshot_20170215-192313.png
Highlighted

YES YOU CAN DO IT WITH SPOTIFY I DO IT ALL THE TIME
Highlighted

Casual Listener
So do I. Straight out to a digital recorder. WAV files are still better for recording. But the quality from Spotify isn't too shabby if you're paying attention to your gains.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I think the subject I originally commented on was whether I could record a set with tracks from Spotify and then repost as a "playlist" to my Spotify . And the answer is, NO. For obvious reasons. I just challenge the idea bc I would essentially be uploading songs back to the original source. I suppose the moment I loop a phrase would completely alter the original version. Not to mention other effects, filters, etc that would also alter the original. ...Anyhoo.
Highlighted

Now what about files already on the android device? Can you only use a PC to get your local music on a mobile device?
I followed the steps but the playlist is severly lacking in songs. Does it take a while to sync completely?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

So if I purchase a CD at the mall, get into my car, and listen to it on the way home; by your logic, when I get home, I have to leave said cd in the car and I cannot take it into my house to listen inside because that would be immoral? 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
*cough* Groove Music *cough*
Highlighted

Casual Listener
And Groove music for free?
Highlighted

deezer does this

SUGGESTED POSTS