Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot change my profile picture

Solved!

Cannot change my profile picture

I would like to change my profile picture but I only see Avatars. Is there a way that I can upload a profile picture from my computer?

162 Replies

**bleep**!!!!!

still doesn't work

Changed it..!

Does not work for me. Tried in every browser and device. This thread is not solved. Spotify please fix this, I know you're doing this on purpose cause it's such an easy feature. 

PS. if someone is able to do it, can you please DRAW IT on my screen cause I really don't have the option to change it but i want to see where it should be.

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 6.35.43 PM.png

Hey @Tamani,

This thread is about avatars in this Community. 🙂

If you want to change your profile pic in Spotify, you need to do so by using the Desktop app, following this instructions.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes it can only be done via a desktop computer not on s mobile device.., weird as though that is.!

How do I put a pic up

hi, ive done that but i want to change my pic again but it wont let me click on the picture... hope you can help thanks 

When will you all get it? Its not possible and phak spotify for it...2 days
(right? Spotify...after that goodbye u fake streaming company)

@fantaarj wrote:

hi, ive done that but i want to change my pic again but it wont let me click on the picture... hope you can help thanks 

I'm having the same problem man, hope spotify will find a solution for that. It looks so dirty now.

You can change it from the desktop site. It can't be done from the mobile app

For the people having trouble, you need to actually download the computer version of spotify (it's similar to how itunes has a limited web version and a full computer version). You should find it on the home page of spotify. It's not available on the web player.

I use desktop version of Windows. I successfully changed my picture. However, when I noticed that my picture does not fit well and look good, I wanted to upload it again but change button is not working anymore. This is the problem.

You can change it on the latest update on the desktop version.

yes you ae right but I clicked and nothing happened

@KDao18 wrote:

That's not the case anymore. Spotify now lets you change the profile pic without logging into Facebook. Just access your profile from the desktop app and you should see the word "Change" on your blank profile pic or the pic that is existed on there.

You can add a pic but you cannot change it! I accidently uploaded one because I thought it was froze and it uploaded a pic-sideways and all, and I cannot change it - on the desktop

Hey, 

Thank you for your post.

On my Spotify it is still not possible to personalise my account. 
My account is not linked to FB and I've been searching the internet to find the answer on how to change your profile picture without linking to FB. Even the YouTube movies show something that's not possible in the Desktop-Spotify version I have. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I don't have a paid account?

Thanks a lot! Greartly appreciated!  

I

that totally did not work for me. 

Suggested posts