Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot login to desktop player

Cannot login to desktop player

My computer recently moved to a new site. I am connected to wifi, but when I try to login to desktop player, nothing happens. I enter my username and password, but nothing happens after - it doesn't say login failed or anything. I uninstalled and reinstalled but this hasn't made a difference. I've also changed my proxy settings but I can't remember what they were before now.

Anyone got any ideas how I can login?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hey @hilldaniel55, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To start, can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using?

Also, do you have any screenshots or video you can attach to more clearly explain your issue?

Keep us posted. 

I'm using a Dell desktop (Optiplex 3040), and I am on Windows 10. I'm not sure what version of Spotify it is but I downloaded the latest Windows version from the Spotify website.

When I enter my login information, it just gets stuck, and this is what I see:

spotifycap.PNGIt worked fine at the old location, but its not working where I am now (new office).

I remember when I first tried to login at the new location it said there was no internet connection, despite all my other applications being connected and not causing any other problems.

Thanks,

Bump

Suggested posts