Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot login to my account!

Solved!

Cannot login to my account!

I'm trying to login to my account on Windows laptop. It shows this error.

Spotify.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

Seems like you're trying to log in from a country different to the one used when your account was created.

Right now, you can use Spotify Free up to 14 days while you're abroad. However, if you're in a country where Spotify is available, you can update the country to continue using the account as usual.

If you're in a country where Spotify isn't available at the moment, you can get Premium to use your account anywhere around the world without restrictions.

All the best.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€
โ€• Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

Seems like you're trying to log in from a country different to the one used when your account was created.

Right now, you can use Spotify Free up to 14 days while you're abroad. However, if you're in a country where Spotify is available, you can update the country to continue using the account as usual.

If you're in a country where Spotify isn't available at the moment, you can get Premium to use your account anywhere around the world without restrictions.

All the best.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€

I'm in India right now but when I edit the country name on the account page. It only shows the USA. There is no any other option. 

Hey @user-removed!

Right now, the Spotify service isn't available in India, so you won't have the option to update the country.

Hopefully it'll be available in India in the future.

All the best.

Suggested posts