Premium

Country

United States

Device

Any that ive tried

Operating System

Any 

My Question or Issue

When I go to the "My Library" tab and go to the "artists" tab, half of the artists that i follow, they appear, but when I open them the music that i have saved under them doesn't appear, but the songs do appear in the songs and albums tab. Ive checked on someone else's phone, and I have the same problem, but not on pc. And when I say they dont appear; in the artist tab it will say i have say 100 songs saved, when I open it, its just a completely blank tab

4 Replies

I'm having the same problem, since this week

I have an android phone, I don't know if you do.....but is that part of the problem

It's the new spotify update on Android. A lot of users are upset about this, and you can support the return of this feature on the Ideas page:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Your-Music-Bring-back-Your-Library-s-artis...

I'm having this same issue. It seems to be a problem mostly for artists that I've saved a lot of songs from. The device I am using is a Samsung Galaxy S7, obviously Android. I don't have this problem on my desktop computer.

SOLUTION FOUND:

1. Go to the Album view instead of Artists

2. The Album view is sorted in alphabetical order of the Arists as such you can browse the list  to select the desired artist

Had I not found this solution I would have terminated my paid subsription.

The mind boggles as to why Spotify chose to make such a nonsensical update to the App. Was the app development outsourced to a pysch ward?

Suggested posts