Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant share multiple songs since update.

Cant share multiple songs since update.

Before the update you could share multiple songs by selecting them with ctrl the share. This doesn't work anymore, please fix.

10 Replies

Bump. I used this feature almost every day to share songs with friends.

Hi there @Supercool131,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

The best way to provide your feedback about the new desktop is here.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I posted in that thread but got no reply. Bring back the multiple song sharing, what possible gain is there from removing it? Now instead of my friends and I sharing songs with each other we barley even go through our release radar and discover weekly, which we used to do every week.

Hey @Supercool131,

Thanks for your reply.

The feedback from the above mentioned thread is being directly passed on to the development teams. It is being taken into consideration, for how to improve the app and user experience in future releases.

However we can't reply to each and every single request or suggestion there.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

If you release an update with so many complaints that you can't reply to all of them maybe that is something to think about.

Hi there @Supercool131,

Thank you for your reply.

As we mentioned above, the feedback is being passed on to the development teams. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. 

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

Bump. It is still not fixed. This is not a new idea, it's a feature that was removed.

Hi there @Supercool131,

Thank you for getting back in touch.

As mentioned before, this has been passed on the the right team. We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features.

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful start of your weekend 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator

"Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features."
🤣It is your "trying to improve" that always takes pieces of functionality away. How is that helping to "Rest assured"?

"this has been passed on the the right team" - did you see the date of the guys post before the bump? It is MAY! Yeah sure, he and all of us can rest assured for the next 4-12-24 months.

You should try and imagine yourself posting about some problem and getting such responses. Do they sound "resting" to you?

P.S. Mods, do not take this personal, it is spotify I am addressing to. I guess there are some answer guidelines that make those answers so amusingly useless.

Hi there @CMEPTb,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

As mentioned above - this have been passed along to the right team. However we can't say when or if this will be implemented.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to and for now we hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Suggested posts