Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clear Liked songs

Solved!

Clear Liked songs

How can I easily clear all my Liked Songs, with a mouse click or two?  I have almost 1,500 and want to start over again.  Thanks.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows

Operating System

Windows 10,

My Question or Issue

How can I easily clear all my Liked Songs, with a mouse click or two?  I have almost 1,500 and want to start over again.  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @louis30092

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

The easiest way to remove all songs from Your Liked Songs is to do it on desktop:

• open Spotify, 
  • go to Liked Songs
  • click on the first one, 
  • select all using keyboard CMD+A (Mac) or CTRL+A (Windows)
  • right-click, 
  • choose Remove from your Liked Songs.

Since you have a lot of songs there, it might select only part of them, so you might have to repeat the process. 

You can also select the first song and scroll down while holding Shift on your keyboard to select all songs.  

I hope it helps! 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

In the desktop app, click on a song then hold shift and press down until you get to the last song you want removed from your liked songs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @louis30092

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

The easiest way to remove all songs from Your Liked Songs is to do it on desktop:

• open Spotify, 
  • go to Liked Songs
  • click on the first one, 
  • select all using keyboard CMD+A (Mac) or CTRL+A (Windows)
  • right-click, 
  • choose Remove from your Liked Songs.

Since you have a lot of songs there, it might select only part of them, so you might have to repeat the process. 

You can also select the first song and scroll down while holding Shift on your keyboard to select all songs.  

I hope it helps! 

Marked as solution

In the desktop app, click on a song then hold shift and press down until you get to the last song you want removed from your liked songs.

THANK YOU!!!  The missing link from all other suggestions, including YouTube and even this Spotify Community, was the SCROLLING. So simple. Nobody else bothered to point it out! Problem solved.

Suggested posts