Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clicking on song in windows 10 app player results in the different songs shown in my playlist.

Clicking on song in windows 10 app player results in the different songs shown in my playlist.

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I play a song in one of my playlist and click on the picture shown while playing the song, it shows me the wrong song in my playlist. This happens when the playlist is not sorted by first song added. Instead of showing me the correct song in the correct place in my playlist, it shows me the song which was added in the same number but as the first song in the playlist. 

For example: I click on the picture of the latest song I added to the plalist. This should show me the placement of this song in my playlist, in this case it should go to the very top as it is the latest song added. Instead it scrolls all the way down to the first song added to the playlist. When I play the second song and click on it it scrolls down and shows the second song ever added to the playlist. If i click on the third latest song which was added, it shows me the third song added in the very beginning of the playlist. 

This can be particulairly annoying when I try to reach a certain song in the playlist by clicking on it. My playlist is over 750 songs long so it isn't always easy to find the song I was actually looking for.

I have added a picture sequence of the situation to help you onderstand it better. The playlist is sorted in "personal" mode which puts the latest songs added at the very top.

Naamloos.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts