Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Comedy] Genre/Mood Page is Just the Podcast Page...

[Comedy] Genre/Mood Page is Just the Podcast Page...

Despite Spotify Mobile (both Andriod & iOS) listing a few popular podcasts, new album releases and a "radio" button...Spotify Desktop simply lists NOTHING BUT podcasts. In fact it's the exact same page as the Browse>Podcasts>Comedy page.

What gives..? Where did the genre page go?

-----

Plan

Family Premium

Country

United States

Device

Desktop Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

Comedy Genre Mobile.png
Comedy Genre Desktop [1].png
Comedy Genre Desktop [2].png
2 Replies

Hey there @AwdBawl

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We checked these sections of the desktop app on our side and we found out that the Comedy is to be found under the Podcasts subsection of Browse. It shouldn't appear under Genres & Moods.

In such a case we suggest you perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your PC. We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This way you'll get the latest version of the Spotify app and the correct order of the Browse section.  

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I have the same issue. I removed the Spotify App from computer, rebooted, installed clean version and still only podcasts in the Comedy section under Genre and Moods. Where can I find non-podcast comedy albums and playlists?

1.png

Suggested posts