Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Connect] Can't play certain songs/playlists on connect devices.

[Connect] Can't play certain songs/playlists on connect devices.

Plan

Premium

Country

NL

Device

(PC, Android Phones, Connect Devices)

Operating System

(Windows 11, Android 11)

My Question or Issue

I can't play certain playlist anymore when using connect to play on other devices like my multiroom setup. When trying to play a lot of my playlist spotify desktop gives me this message:
 2022-03-22 10_02_22-Adana Twins - Bleeding.png

But when trying to switch to any of my spotify connect devices it starts playing a totally different song from a previous playlist or something (definately not one from the selected list)...

When i select play on this pc the playlists work fine.

Doing the exact same thing on my phone results in the same problem, only no message appears, I can tap the songs I want unlimited but nothing happens, it keeps playing the song it was playing from the other list. When trying to play on the phone itself no problem, it plays all playlists.

Best regards,

Peter

3 Replies

Hi there @Xvisor,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We'd like to take a closer look into this to see why this occurs.

If it's possible, can you try using a different internet connection to see if the issue persists?

On another note it would also be great if you can have someone log in with their account on one of your devices - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi @Jeremy,

I don't know what did, but it functions as expected again. I changed nothing so it probably was an update of the spotify app that fixed the issue.

Thnx.

Hi @Xvisor,

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help. 

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts