Copying a playlist with same sorting options

Copying a playlist with same sorting options

Regular

Is there any solution for copying a playlist with same order? I know i can select with Ctrl-A and then Ctrl-V to my playlist. But i'm trying to copy a playlist with same data order to my profile.

The issue is after Ctrl-V the ordering is not same, when a new song is added the song is becoming bottom of the my list. All songs are adding with same time but ordering in new playlist is not same like copied playlist.

Is there any solution for this situation?

Thanks.

IMG_8156.JPG
6 Replies

Re: Copying a playlist with same sorting options

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey @11100039128, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

If you click the calendar icon again you should get the same order from the playlist you're trying to paste into the new one.

Hope it helps :)

LoxerRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Regular
Thank you, but it’s not worked. When i reached same order i’m adding a new song but this song is going at the end of the list. I’m trying to see at the top of the list which is closest to date.

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey @11100039128,

The calendar icon should look like this to get the order you want:

Screenshot 2018-12-08 at 10.03.36.png

Thanks! :)

LoxerRock Star 13

Regular
It’s not working. After i reached the same order, adding a new song is going to bottom not to closest one.

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey @11100039128,

In this case, I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LoxerRock Star 13

Regular

Hi,

Thank you for answer, did you tried coping a list and then clicking to date order button, after that adding a new song? It’s sadly going to bottom. I guess copying a list is marking to all songs same date and new one' are not working like olders and gonig to last. I'm trying new song to top after some date order always.

Capture.JPG
SUGGESTED POSTS