Premium

Country

USA
Device

Windows Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

Ive been a premium member for about 6 years ive lost accounts and other stuff... but let me ask why is my spotify crashing every time it opens since the new update? and there has been no word from the dev team or anything and its pissing me off... sorry to be upset but god **bleep** i pay money to use this app and its been crashing ever since the last update, and the whole uninstall and reinstall doesnt work but once then when i close the app and re-open it... it just crashes again and again, and the whole **bleep**ing its the graphics card driver update isnt true cause im on the optional update for mine which is 19.4.3 and the recommended is 19.3.1 so im way past the update thing. so please let me know when either i can have my money back for this month or when you guys decide to let the public know of the crashing bs that is going on!

Thanks,

James Carpenter

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Black_Volumes.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could check out this post and try if this works for you, in case you haven't tried it yet.

Keep me posted.

Felix

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Black_Volumes.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could check out this post and try if this works for you, in case you haven't tried it yet.

Keep me posted.

Felix

**bleep** YOUR A AMAZING PERSON forgot that win10 had DISF and SFC thank you if i ever have this problem again ill be sure to do these steps again before getting upset... thank you!!!!!!!

I'm super happy to hear that! So glad I could help.

Happy listening!

Felix

Suggested posts