Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Create similar playlist not working

Create similar playlist not working

Hello,

I was using Create Similar Playlist feature without a problem until a week ago. For a week now, it's not working. I know  that it's not working on Discover Weekly playlist but it does not work on my own playlist too.

Capture.PNG

The option is there, however when I click, nothing happens. I logged out then logged in again, i uninstalled and re-installed again but nothing changed. (I'm using Windows 10)

Kindly requesting your assistance.

Thanks

23 Replies

Same, when I try to make a similar playlist, it does make a new playlist but it's empty. 

I tried this, and this time the "similar playlist" wasn't empty but it only had two songs in it. 

Did not work for me sadly 😞

Hey @Elise93,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just to confirm - you have tried logging out, restarting your device and then logging back in? If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend that you follow the steps here and perform a clean reinstall of the app. This way you make sure that there are no corrupted installation files.

If the issue persists could you tell us if you are missing the option to create a similar playlist with all your playlists or only specific ones? Also if you could post a couple of screenshots of the menu when you right-kick on a playlist, that would help us out a lot in identifying the root cause of the issue. Be sure to also include the make, model and operating system of your device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts