Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Custom Playlist User Image?

Solved!

Custom Playlist User Image?

Plan

Premium

Operating System

(Windows)

My Question or Issue

I believe we can change a playlist image to one of our choosing? If so what is the best size to use?  Jpeg I presume?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

7 Replies

Hey @DennyEMufc, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

To give your playlists the personal touch by adding a cover image and a description follow the upcoming steps:

1. Click the playlist image.
  2. In the Edit view, enter a playlist name and description.
  3. Click CHOOSE IMAGE to upload a new cover image, or REPLACE IMAGE to replace an existing image.
  4. Click SAVE.

Note: Images must be uploaded as a .jpeg file, with a maximum file size of 4MB, and must not violate copyright, trademark, or personal image rights. For more information, check out our playlist image guidelines.

Hope it helps 🙂

What about actual size, dimensions limit? 1000 x 1000 for example? Does it allow cropping? Not going to start messing with it without all the info!

Hey @DennyEMufc,

As I mentioned in my previous post the size limit is 4MB. The dimensions don't think that have a limit, I've tested up to 10Kx10K and it works, just the filze size shouldn't be larger than 4MB. 

You can't edit the image inside Spotify, you should prepare it before using that as a cover.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks it Does ....

Final question, I'd like to use the Spotify green app icon? Is there bigger jpeg version I could use? Cheers!

Marked as solution

Hey @DennyEMufc,

Here I found one for you 🙂

Gr8 job thanks indeed!

Suggested posts