Daily Mixes does not have dislike button

Solved!

Daily Mixes does not have dislike button

Plan

Premium

Country

LV

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S10e, Lenovo Legion Y-720, HP Elitebook G5)

Operating System

(Android 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

First on desktop dislike button disappears for daily mixes, now laso for android disappears. 
"Release Radar" & "Discover Weekly" have such buttons

spot.gif

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Kopw

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

This is intended behaviour of Daily Mix. 
The Daily Mix playlists have been limited to 50 songs each and the dislike button has been removed. 
If you have Autoplay enabled in your Settings, it will mimic the endless quality of the old Daily Mixes.

If you want to see the dislike feature back, make sure to add your +VOTE on this idea.  
In addition, here's an idea on endless Mixes.

I hope this was helpful!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Kopw

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

This is intended behaviour of Daily Mix. 
The Daily Mix playlists have been limited to 50 songs each and the dislike button has been removed. 
If you have Autoplay enabled in your Settings, it will mimic the endless quality of the old Daily Mixes.

If you want to see the dislike feature back, make sure to add your +VOTE on this idea.  
In addition, here's an idea on endless Mixes.

I hope this was helpful!

Thanks for rapid answer, bad that dislike is removed, cause sometimes there songs\artists that i don like at all

Hi @Kopw

I'd recommend leaving your feedback in the first idea I linked in my previous answer 😉

It's a place designated for Spotify users to share their feedback in the form of ideas, to improve the Spotify experience for everyone. Every user can suggest an idea or show their support for an existing one by voting for it and commenting! 

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Suggested posts