Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mixes sometimes aren't endless

Daily Mixes sometimes aren't endless

So, sometimes daily mixes behave as they should. Wonderful non-stop playlists that let me start my music and not have to worry about it. But sometimes  it won't actually load more songs and keep playing. This usually happens if I'm doing other things in the Spotify program, like looking at artists pages, playlists, browsing, etc. When it happens, it happens to whichever list I'm currently listening to, and won't "reset" until the next day, forcing me to have to listen to a different daily mix, or to something else all together.

Obviously this is really frustrating as it's more likely to happen to the mixes I like (just because I will listen to them more). It's happened to me many times now over the last month, but as I don't know what specifically triggers it and it'll usually take a few songs playing to make it apparent it's happened (it becomes obvious when the currently playing song moves into the dimmed area of the list and doesn't load more songs), it's hard to intentionally recreate it.

I've only encountered it on my work computer, but that's where I do most of my listening... Specs on work computer: Win7 Pro, 64bit, SP1; Dell Latitude E5530, intel i5-3340M; Spotify v. 1.0.47.13.gd8e05b1f

Help, please. This is really ruining Daily Mixes for me.

1 Reply

And today I was listening to a daily mix... didn't navigate away from it, view queue, or anything. It has *just* been playing. And it's doing it again!

I think there was an update pushed today. version number is now: 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec

Seriously, this is super frustrating.

Suggested posts