Date appears cropped in Portuguese (language) at podcasts' profiles

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Operating System

Windows 10

My Problem/Suggestion

In portuguese language (Brazil), at podcasts' profiles, the date appears cropped. If you scroll down to see older episodes, you can't identify the year they were released.

I suggest to show the date area wider or compress the date, without the "de"s (eg.: 16 Mar 2020).

2020-03-06_1527.png
2 Replies

Hey there @gabrielgorniack

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I'm having the same issue, with a fresh install on MacOS Catalina (10.15.3). The dates aren't displaying correctly on my system either.

image.png

Suggested posts