Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(Xiaomi Redmi 9C, HP Intel Core i3)

Operating System

(Android 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I am able to play different songs on the mobile and the desktop app. I am able to connect the Web Player with my phone but not with the desktop app. Having this issue for the first time ever, been using both of the apps for years.

Came across couple people having the same problem here, so I followed some of their directions. Restarted both of the devices, deleted both of the apps and re-installed, restarted my Wi-fi, logged in with the same account and the issue still exists. No one has a proper solution here why does Spotify doesn't offer one clearly I'm not the only one here I dont know what I'm supposed to do...

2 Replies

Thanks for pointing out this issue, I'm having the same problem on my laptop. Re-installing the desktop app got rid of this issue for me.

Hey folks,

Nice @jazibk! Glad to hear you were able to fix this on your own.

Still, our tech folks are currently looking into this. We have an ongoing issues thread about it here, so feel free to check it out and provide the requested information (if you haven't already). We'll post updates there as soon as we have any new information to share.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts