USA

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

Version

1.1.48.625.g1c87c7f7

My Question or Issue

Whenever you go into the Artist's About page and enlarge one picture (by clicking on it), the previous and next buttons don't seem to change the picture that is currently being shown. It recognizes if there is a previous image to scroll to (i.e. if you enlarge the first picture, you won't be able to click on the previous image since it is the first in the list), but when the option to move forward or backward is available, clicking on it doesn't do anything. This issue seems to persist across all my other Windows 10 desktop devices. It's a minor issue but I have noticed it for quite some time now and I haven't seen anyone talk about it so I thought I would share.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Rysal5,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe, and the right team is looking into this.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, even though its status is "Not Right Now" and there isn't an exact timeline for a fix. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to this Ongoing Issue by clicking the three-dot menu next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

In the meantime, I recommend using the Left and Right keys on the keyboard as a workaround. 

I also recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to make sure that you get the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Rysal5,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the behavior that you describe, and the right team is looking into this.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue, even though its status is "Not Right Now" and there isn't an exact timeline for a fix. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to this Ongoing Issue by clicking the three-dot menu next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

In the meantime, I recommend using the Left and Right keys on the keyboard as a workaround. 

I also recommend keeping your Spotify app up-to-date to make sure that you get the latest features and fixes.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts